Welcome to our website!

Welcome to our website!

Welcome to our website!

Residents displaced after Naperville fire

No one was injured in a fire that left multiple people displaced early Wednesday in west suburban Naperville.

Crews were called at 12:44 a.m. to the multi-unit residential building in the 800 block of Beaumont Drive, according to a statement from the Naperville Fire Department. They arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the first floor.

The fire had originated in a dryer in the laundry room of a first-floor unit, fire officials said. The building was evacuated and the fire was brought under control within 15 minutes.

While no injuries were reported, the unit where the fire started was rendered uninhabitable, according to the fire department. The fire department assisted the residents with finding shelter.

All other residents were allowed to return to their homes once the scene was cleared.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *