* Thomas Voisine, 54, of 121 Spring St., on a charge of aggravated assault, 9:40 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Kimberly Ann Akers, 40, of 10 Wildwood Drive, on a warrant, 5:13 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Abdi Maalim, 29, of 107 Pierce St., on charges of driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident and driving to endanger, 5:32 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Walton Shattuck, 60, of 25 Marston St., on a charge of indecent conduct, 12:30 p.m. Thursday on Pleasant Street.
* Matthew Griffith, 27, of 6 Pike St., Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on warrants, 9:39 p.m. Wednesday at 49 Wing St.
* Tyler Robichaud, 21, of Turner, lost control of his car and rolled into a ditch after engaging the emergency brake in an attempt to avoid a squirrel in the roadway at 9:26 a.m. Tuesday on North Auburn Road. The 1999 Volkswagen, owned by Rodney D. Robichaud, of Auburn, was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Gaeton Lamontagne, 63, of Monmouth, Bret S. Crockett, 28, of Auburn and Danny Oliver, 62, of North Monmouth collided at 5:24 p.m. Saturday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Lamontagne’s 2007 Chevrolet pickup truck and to Oliver’s 2007 Hummer SUV was listed as minor; to Crockett’s 2006 Ford, functional.