CUPERTINO, Calif. (WOOD) — If you’re an iPhone owner and don’t have a costume idea for Halloween, you’re just one click away from an answer.
Siri is sharing some interesting costume ideas this year.
Her answers include:
- “You could dress up like ChapStick and tell people you’re ‘the balm.’”
- “You could go as an eclipse. Just dress in black and stand in front of things.”
- “Intelligent agent would be an excellent choice.”
- “The Fibonacci sequence. I’ll go as your +1! (And your +2, and +3, and +5…)”
- “Whatever you’ve always wanted to be.”
To find out what Siri thinks you should dress as this year, hold down your home button and ask, “What should I wear for Halloween?”
You can share her answer on WOOD TV8’s Facebook page.