Welcome to our website!

Welcome to our website!

Welcome to our website!

2 Adults, 3 Children Hospitalized in Long Beach After Getting Sick From Cleaning Products

Two adults and three children were hospitalized Sunday afternoon after apparently getting sick from cleaning products, a fire official reported.

policetapeAt about 4:35 p.m. police and fire officials responded to a home in the 5500 block of Ackerfield Avenue after a family got sick while cleaning their house with chemicals, said Jake Heflin, public information officer for the Long Beach Fire Department.

The youngest victims were a 10-month-old baby, and two boys, ages 6 and 9. The children and adults were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation, but were expected to be fine.

The family was believed to have been using bleach that may have been mixed with other chemicals, Heflin said.

A hazardous material team from the Long Beach Fire Department was working to determine the exact cause of the family’s illness.


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *